Staying Alive To The Benefits Of Vitamin D
Like all other nutrients, Vitamin D is central to good health and well- being. Ensuring the right intake of this sunshine vitamin, showers you with a long and healthy life by protecting you from a host of complications related to cancer, depression and cardio-vascular disorders besides many others.
Vitamin D improves your quality of life and survivability at higher ages by reducing natural muscular and vision degeneration and thus chances of accidental falls. It also works wonders in cases of muscle and joint pains too that otherwise result in increased debility.
Women also stand to gain by reduced Cholesterol post menopause and the risk of uterine fibroids. The simplest way to go is to ensure adequate sun exposure and consume more natural sources of the wonder vitamin before leaning towards a supplement.
Check out the numerous benefits of Vitamin D below and remain fit as a fiddle.
- Vitamin D makes you less likely to fall at home.
- It may ward off vision damage.
- It might stop that weird muscle spasm you’ve been trying to ignore.
- It can slow weight gain.
- It can help ease fibromyalgia pain.
- It can keep your cholesterol in check after menopause.
- It can reduce your risk of uterine fibroids.
Read more via prevention.com